Going to the Australian Grand Prix at Melbourne

AGP F1 Fanatic Meetup 2012

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Simon
    Participant

Hi. I have been a follower here on f1fanatic for a while, but I have only just made a profile, so that I could join in. I will be there for the meet-up!

I have got a 4-day GA and I just checked in at Habitat HQ today. Anyone else staying here?

Selbbin
    Participant

Looks like lots and lots of rain! Bring your wet weather gear!

BROOKSY007
    Participant

Hey guys – I race in the f1f winter and junior ps3 leagues, I’d like to also meetup with u guys if I can make it!! Meet my fellow aussie racers!!!

Mark
    Participant

Hi
    I’ve just joined this site and would up for a meet-up. Friday too.
    I’ve got GA for all 4 days and staying at Melbourne Metro YHA if anyone else is staying there?
    Mark

dufftownallan
    Participant

Hi guys

Just want to put my name in the hat for this one. Look forward to seeing you all there!

Cheers
    Allan

Macca
    Participant

Really starting to look forward to this meet up. Can’t wait to meet you all soon.

damonsmedley
    Participant

I’m scared… What if no-one likes me? :'(

BasCB
    Participant

Well, @damonsmedley, who said @pink-peril does not have an account. I bet she will try to meet you guys if she can. And you are having a real racer (with podium to his name) in @aus-steve, there as well as a whole bunch of F1 game-racers.

Mike
    Participant

Only going on the Sunday as I’m going with mates. But if you see a skinny guy talking about Monkeys that’ll be me.

Tom
    Participant

I’ll be attending.

Kristian
    Participant

Hopefully I’ll be there! I have quite a lot of friends going but mostly on Sunday so I should be OK on Sat to make the meetup.

bigdaddydog
    Participant

I’ll be there.

BasCB
    Participant

Something quite different, but does anyone of you think we could try and help ScarbsF1 a hand uncovering a possible connection between Mercedes DRS and their blown front wing – picture of the inside endplates needed http://scarbsf1.wordpress.com/2012/03/14/mercedes-f-duct-front-wing-operated-by-the-rear-wing-drs/

Pink Peril
    Participant

Hey Guys ! Have not been on this site too much lately (few other things going on) but am going to the GP. Trying out Moss stand this year, mostly owing to how late I left it to get tickets but it looks like a good location to watch from. I’ll make the meet up, I’ll be easy to spot as I’ll be in my trademark pink cap & will probably be the only 13 weeks pregnant fan there ! How exciting, baby’s first GP!

BasCB
    Participant

Well, then congratulations on an early introduction of your baby to the wonderfull world of F1 @pink-peril :-)

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.