Going to the Australian Grand Prix at Melbourne

Buying tickets for Albert Park

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Where are the best places to get tickets for the Australian Grand Prix at Albert Park?

Ed
    Participant

Same question for me, can anyone help?

Pink Peril
    Participant

http://www.foxtix.com.au appears to be the official ticket seller this season, as you are directed there from the grandprix.com.au website. For international visitors, I have in the past used easygpt.com, whom I found very good.

Ed
    Participant

Excellent cheers for that Pink Peril.

Stretch
    Participant

Took me all off 10-20 minutes to buy GA on the Sunday morning (Gate 8 I think).

Stephen Jones
    Participant

Tickets for GS will sell out (especially if you want Brabham, Fangio, Jones, etc), but GA will still be available at the gates!

GP Advantage is also available if you order in 2011

damonsmedley
    Participant

Bit of a weird question, but did anyone take a child with them last time and have a children’s grand stand ticket? I could pass as an under 12 (probably!) but I’m wondering if the tickets look different. The reason I ask is because in 2009 I bought a children’s ticket with the four corner GP Advantage package and when the tickets arrived, there was no difference between the adult tickets and the children’s tickets. I’m not looking at doing GP Advantage this time around, but I’d like to try a grand stand again. So if anyone knows if they look the same, I’ll just grab a children’s ticket! :P (Hey, I’m a kid!)

Tickets for the 2013 Australian Grand Prix have gone on sale:

http://www.grandprix.com.au/news/2013-tickets-sale-now

Prisoner Monkeys
    Participant

Thanks for that, @keithcollantine

Does anyone know exaclty what a four-day GA pass gets you? If I bought one, where would I be able to go with it, or would I be better off looking at a grandstand pass?

If you want to take advantage of this year’s discounted deal then you better move quickly:

Stretch
    Participant

Looks like Thursday isn’t free like last year

2015 early bird aus gp

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.