Going to the Austrian Grand Prix at the Red Bull Ring

Going to the 2017 Austrian Grand Prix at the Red Bull Ring

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Are you going to the 2017 Austrian Grand Prix at Red Bull Ring? Join or start a discussion below and swap notes with other people who are going to this race.

You can also find more discussion threads about going to the Austrian Grand Prix.

poletopole
    Participant

Hi, making my first visit to Red Bull Ring in 2017. Any top tips on campsites? Will probably use one of the sites by the track but they seem regulated to high prices so if anyone has found anything cheaper within a few km of the track, that would be ideal.

Travelling from UK in motor home.

Any other top tips for Austria F1 appreciated.

vickie
    Participant

Profile picture of vickie
    vickie posted an update in the group Group logo of Going to the Austrian Grand Prix at the Red Bull RingGoing to the Austrian Grand Prix at the Red Bull Ring a month ago
    After some tips/ advice
    Going GA this year have booked tickets and campsite! Would like to get an idea of prices once in circuit for food and drink esp beer! I have seen no alcohol to be taken in circuit does this mean it is a “dry” venue? Can we get beer inside! Also what do redbull lay on entertainment wise after race I would imagine there would be some. Other tips about GA would be helpful not first time at race or GA so know basics i.e. Early bird catches worm and folding chair etc. Advice much appreciated.
    Vickie

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.