Going to the Belgian Grand Prix at Spa-Francorchamps

Delivery of tickets for Spa GP

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Ashley
    Participant

Hey guys! I was wondering if anyone had an experience of when Spa ship out their tickets? I’m flying from Singapore and ideally would like to fly a week before the race but the website says tickets will be shipped one week before race! I don’t know now when to book my flight for as don’t want to miss my tickets arriving and not being able to go. Any previous experience much appreciated :)

PorscheF1
    Participant

Last few years I was always able to print them yet now also had to pay for a fancy delivery… I don’t get that.

If it’s anything like Silverstone or Dubai they’re shipped well on time though.

Jane Smith
    Participant

I go to Spa AND Monza…both leave delivery right down to the wire :( NIGHTMARE! I have had my Silverstone ticket for months already…

Chances are I will not be in when my Spa ticket is delivered either and they won’t leave it anywhere (like a neighbour). I wish i could just collect them at the circuit, like Hungaroring. I guess there is too muc money involved: admin + courier for x 2 tickets for Spa and Monza has cost me £111!!!

Ashley
    Participant

I got my tickets delivered yesterday in Singapore via ups happy days 😊

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.