Going to the Belgian Grand Prix at Spa-Francorchamps

Going to the 2019 Belgian Grand Prix at the Spa-Francorchamps

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Discussion area for people going to the 2019 Belgian Grand Prix at the Spa-Francorchamps. What do you want to know about going to this race?

If you’ve been to this race before then please share your experiences here: Where did you watch? Where did you stay and how did you get to the track? Can you share any other tips on attending this race?

You can find more information from fans who’ve been to previous Belgian Grands Prix here:

https://www.racefans.net/groups/going-to-the-belgian-grand-prix-at-spa-francorchamps/forum/

Francorchamps
    Participant

For people going with a General Admission tickets, Pouhon (double left hander) is a good place to watch the race, but if you are ready to wake up very early there are some amazing spots at the bus stop chicane where you can see the cars arrive from Blanchimont, go through the chicane and you can even see a part of the start/finish line. Don’t forget to bring a camping chair unless you want to seat on dirt.
    Food is not great so I would recommend bringing your own (last time I went they didn’t check what was inside your bags).

anonymouscoward
    Participant

Anyone know where the gig is held, I know EJ played it one year.

onelastfish
    Participant

What is the recommendation between Gold 3 and Gold 4?

Amo
    Participant

Is there a general parking for everyone or can I park near where I have my tickets?
    Do I have to pay for parking? I’ve been to the Austrian and Hungarian grand prix and parking was free.

anonymouscoward
    Participant

@amo you can book parking on the official website, there are also people who operate parking in fields but I wouldn’t want to take my chances

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.