Going to the Brazilian Grand Prix at Interlagos

Where to sit and where to watch at Interlagos?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Where are the best places to watch from at Interlagos?

Giuliano Carrieri
    Participant

Hi. I’m going to G grandstand at “reta oposta”. Less expensive, but you can see the “S” and the pit exit at your left, and from the right, the final of that straight as well, so, you manage to see some overtaking. All Ferrari Tifosi gear are ready to go…Avanti Cavallino rampante!

Gibbo
    Participant

Sector D at the end of the Pit Straight. This is where most overtaking occurs.
    If you sit towards the back you can see all down the Pit straight and over 1/3 of the rest of the circuit.

lopes
    Participant

I’d say Sector A at the entrance to the pits. You can see most of the pit straight and the entrance to turn 1, then half the back straight and turns 4 and 5, the entrance to turn 6, as well as multiple bits and pieces of the slow complex and the 2 last corners.

Alan Santo
    Participant

I’d stay on Sector A too. It’s almost as cheaper as Sector G and I suppose it’ll be possible to see other parts of the track as well. I’ve never been to Interlagos nor attended to a F1 Grand Prix before. Travelling to São Paulo won’t be a problem though. I live in Rio de Janeiro and it takes about 1 hour by plane. I just have to find a hotel reasonably near from the track and not expensive.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.