Going to the Canadian Grand Prix at Circuit Gilles Villeneuve

Attending first F1 race

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    cbird
    Participant

I have recently begun to follow F1, over the past two years or so. Im thinking about going to the Canadian Grand Prix, though for an american who is somewhat foreign to the culture I’m not sure whether or not it is a good investment. I know it would be a blast but I’m looking for guidance from veteran race attendees who can give me more insight into the true experience. Thanks!

Michael Moran
    Participant

I live in the Austin area, so I have been to all 3 Usgp’s held at COTA. You will have attim in Montreal. Last June was my first time there and there reallywasn’t any difficulty with the culture or any real difficulties with language. With the metro, it is actually easier getting around there than in Austin. If you do go to Montreal, look into getting one of the trio ticket pkgs. It will give you a different perspective each day. The econo trio is downright bargain and will give you a grandstand at each of the two chicanes on Saturday or sunday. Pics from the first two usgp’s and this past year in Montreal. Haven’t put the page up from last years usgp yet.will be going back to Montreal again this June…I had that GOOD OF TIME!
    http://www.mmtravelpics.com

Enjoy

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.