Going to the Chinese Grand Prix at Shanghai

Going to the 2016 Chinese Grand Prix at Shanghai International Circuit

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Are you going to the 2016 Chinese Grand Prix at Shanghai International Circuit? Join or start a discussion below and swap notes with other people who are going to this race.

You can also find more discussion threads about going to the Chinese Grand Prix.

Hello,

I am considering a visit to the Chinese Grand Prix this year. That would be my first GP ever. I’ve got a couple of questions for people who already have been there.

– How did you buy tickets? Do you know if https://www.china-grand-prix.com is a reliable website?
    – I’m thinking about buying a ticket on the backstraight grandstand (next to the slow corner after the mega straight). Has someone here been there? Can you see a lot of action? Are the grandstands packed there on race day?
    – Is it possible to wander around the track and the different grandstands on Friday and Saturday?
    – How about food? Can I buy food on the circuit? Is it it good? Expensive?

Also, if you have any tips regarding this GP, you’re more than welcome to share them!

Thank you!

gtygty
    Participant

Dan, I’m thinking of going to the Chinese Grand Prix this year and also have similar questions to you about purchasing tickets and ability to move around the track. Thoughts from anyone would be appreciated!

I’ve finally bought my ticket, and I did it on http://www.bookf1.com. They seem to have the cheapest prices. A K-Grandstand ticket cost me 132€ there, instead of 184€ on china-grand-prix.com (which is gootickets.com btw). Another website was selling this ticket for a bit more than 200.
    Now let’s hope I will receive my ticket without any problems.

gtygty
    Participant

I’ve noticed that bookf1 is distinctly cheaper than other ticket sites also… I wonder why that is?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.