Going to the German Grand Prix at Hockenheimring

Where to sit and where to watch at Hockenheimring?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Where are the best places to watch from at the Hockenheimring?

snowman.john
    Participant

Trying to figure this one out. Was hoping for a grandstand seat at Ecclestone corner (turn 2 I think) or at the hairpin as thats where the most track action happens. From what I can see its only GA or standing room there. Are there any grandstand seats anyone would recommend?

Myles Scullion
    Participant

General admission is what we are doing, we are in the Parabolika section which will more than likely be the DRS zone so should be loads of high speed overtaking!

Iznogoud
    Participant

Second time at Hockenheim for me. Last time at Sudtribune B, where you can see the whole stadion section and the first half of the start/finish straight. The drawback was a lack of real overtaking possibilities in this part of the track (with a notable exception in the form of a very good wheel to wheel battle between two dust-sweeping trucks just before the race…). This year I am thinking about getting tickets for the Mercedes grandstand, and I am wondering about if a seat at the lower part of the grandstand will provide a view over the Spitzkehre, or if I´ll need a ticket for the upper part?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.