Going to the German Grand Prix at the Nurburgring

Nurburgring seating and accommodation advice please

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    gilljohniez
    Participant

Hi Guy’s,

A few mates and I are thinking of heading to the ring this year. We are thinking of camping at camping-am-nuerburgring and getting general admission passes as we are on a bit of a budget. Has anyone stayed there before? what is it like?

I read somewhere that there are some pretty good views to be had with a general admission pass what do you all think? in Turkey we sat just off the exit to turn 8 and that was a great spot and at spa last year we were on the kemmel straight right in front of the big screen which was great.

Jane Smith
    Participant

The campsites are very noisy, from what I have seen, so bring earplugs ;)
    I am in the main grandstand, so can’t comment on GA. Not sure if you can take chairs though – don’t assume you can – at Hockenheim they were confiscating all seats!!

gilljohniez
    Participant

Thanks guys, after some research I think we are going to go with t9 and the campsite behind t6 all pretty close together. The general admission areas don’t look too big and we want to be able to walk around and not worry about having a spot to watch the race from.

T9 looks the best in that section as you will see the cars come into the hairpin and out into the Schumacher s.

Any other tips please let me know.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.