Going to the Malaysian Grand Prix at Sepang

Going to the 2017 Malaysian Grand Prix at Sepang International Circuit

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 79 total)
  • Author
    cduk_mugello
    Participant

Thanks @yggdranix that’s really useful to know

@awizul
    Participant
    Natalie
    Participant

Thanks for the info @awizul

My dad & I are attending the race from South Africa and will be sitting in the K1 grandstand.

I already have E-tickets for the weekend but is there a way to swop them for hard copy tickets as I’d like to have them as a keepsake.

Nigel Phillips
    Participant

I am confused a little bit, my ticket , i thought already includes public transport?? ” The holder may choose either Rapid KL or KLI Express, present this ticket at the designated transport providers counter. If is included check your ticket before buying another. Im in the Mercedes Tribute Section N1.15 row G.

@awizul
    Participant

Hi @kicker27

Yeah, u should be able to exchange it at the circuit ticket counter.

See ya at K1.

Cheers

Nigel Phillips
    Participant

@kicker27 i am glad its not just me who does that ;-)

Nigel Phillips
    Participant

@awizul many thanks for the info

@awizul
    Participant

Hi @philln01

As for those tribunes ticket holder, it’s already incorporated in yr ticket. Just that u’ve to choose either by bus (RapidKL Bus) of KLIA Express which is obviously the latter is the fastest. You don’t hv to purchase it anymore. Just show yr ticket for the pass. I’ll try to get clearer info on this.

Cheers

Nigel Phillips
    Participant

@awizul great to have someone in the know.

I found on the Sepang website 30 September 2017.

Fan Zone Stage (Mall Area) Tentative Schedule
    11.00am-11.30am and 1.00pm – 1.30pm Performance by Boboiboy & Yaya
    3.00pm – 3.30pm Performances by Abam Bocey and Atu Zero.
    4.00 – 4.30pm Meet & greet: Akim & The Majistret, Aiman Tino and Wani Hasrita.

Main Stage (concert) 6.00pm – 10.00pm
    Akim & The Majistret
    Aiman Tino
    Wani Hasrita
    Jaclyn Victor*
    M. Nasir

1 October 2017
    Will be announced soon.

@awizul
    Participant

You’re welcome guys.

So i’ve some confirmation on the transportation package for tribune ticket holder. There 2 choices either by bus or KLIA Express (they’re separate entity). Obviously go for KLIA Express it’s much faster & convenience.

How to get the pass :
    1) Go to temp booth in front of KLIA Express counter at KL Sentral to get yr 3 day passes by showing yr tribune ticket. You hv to do this only once.

The Routes
    2) You’ll take KLIA Express from KL Sentral to KLIA
    3) Transfer to a bus at Coach Bay KLIA Main Terminal Building
    4) Drop at SIC Bus Terminal
    5) Take Shuttle bus to yr respective GS / HS

KLIA Express personnel will be around at KL Sentral & KLIA to guide the way. These applies to those non tribune ticket holder (skip step 1). It can be purchase either online through SIC website (with txn fees) or at their counter at KL Sentral. It will go on sale after SG GP at their counter.

I hope we’re clear on this.

Cheers

@awizul
    Participant

The after race concert seems finalised already and I’m not looking forward for it.. pass!

http://www.sepangcircuit.com/events/formula-1-petronas-malaysia-grand-prix/news/anugerah-planet-music-(apm)-2017-prelude-@-f1nale

Also from inside info, the pit lane walk is for tribune ticket holder ONLY atm.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Found some info on the support races
    https://www.formula1.com/en/latest/headlines/2017/7/bumper-support-race-programme-confirmed-for-final-malaysia-grand.html
    And the Porsche Carrera Cup Asia also has the Malaysian Grand Prix on the calendar so there’s that.

Still undecided on whether to camp at the track all day or to skip the non-F1 programs.

John Kang
    Participant

Hello guys..

I have bought Redbull Tribune from official formula1.com, and I do not have e-ticket yet.

Is there any one who receives e-ticket?

How long am I have to wait???

@awizul
    Participant

I haven’t too @kjd2338 but I’ll ask them tomorrow..

Nigel Phillips
    Participant

When can the pit lane walk be done??

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 79 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.