Going to the Malaysian Grand Prix at Sepang

Going to the 2017 Malaysian Grand Prix at Sepang International Circuit

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 79 total)
  • Author
    @awizul
    Participant

Last year it was on Friday after FP2, I’ll get this info as well.

@awizul
    Participant

Hi @philln01,

The pit lane walk will be on Friday, 29th September most probably after FP2 and it’s for tribune ticket holder only (the used to say ‘atm’ but on 2nd query they mentioned it for tribune ticket holder only, I really hope they’ll open up for public)

@awizul
    Participant

@kjd2338 This is their reply :

“For etickets we will email them immediately after their purchase. As for purchases done through agents the customers will normally receive an eticket from the agents directly. Some agents like F1.com will have their tickets given out during race day at Sepang Circuit”

For those who opted to collect their ticket personally they can do it now by coming to SIC’s ticketing office at the circuit’s welcome ctr with the Tax Invoice. Their Operating hours is Mon to Fri 9am to 3pm and Sat and Sun 10am to 3pm. Closed on Public Holidays.

John Kang
    Participant

Hello @awizul and rest of you all~

I got a answer from formula1.com

They will upload PDF e-Ticket by end of this week.

If you are bought ticket from the Official formula1.com then take a rest until this weekend.

John Kang
    Participant

OMG…
    Offical formula1.com is just an agent?

What a shocking news…..

I did ask to formula1.com for delay of e-Ticket just before.
    I have to wait for there answer….

Anonymous
    Inactive

We have South Suite tickets which are Saturday & Sunday only but have been told this gets us access to the grandstands on Friday for practice.
    Do we need to produce our weekend tickets to gain entry on Friday or does everyone gets access with or without a ticket?

Does having a South Suite ticket get access to the pit walk?
    Many Thanks.
    EH

Ashley
    Participant

@Evilhorner last year I was still required to present my ticket on Friday to access the circuit at the main gates however all grandstands were free seating/access. As your tickets are hospitality I presume you have a pit walk but that would be different from the public pit walk. Best check with where you bought the tickets
    Ashley

Anonymous
    Inactive

I was speaking to someone who went to the last Moto GP at Sepang. They said they got a bus from KL city and traffic was terrible and they missed some of the practice session so reccommended using the train from KL as its quicker.

Also said they had tickets to T1 (Rossi stand) and when they went to enter was told its full- seems they either oversold tickets but more likley just let people in who didnt have tickets to that stand.
    Not sure if anyone has had the same happen in F1? May pay to get there early and secure your spot.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@ferrariash
    Ashley- Its Evil Homer, not Horner (Simpsons reference – not the first time LOL)

Thanks for that, was told today to take your tickets for Sat & Sun to gain access Friday, but thanks for your confirmation.

We have had a last minute opportunity to grab Paddock Club for Friday only for 900 euro each- just need two more to get all of us in!! (Do you just take 2 or stay as a team of 4 and let it go????) Hmmmm………..

Teddy Indra
    Participant

I got this file from Sepang’s live chat & now they said that the spectator guide will be up by this week.

cduk_mugello
    Participant

Cheers Teddy, that’s useful. Looking forward to finding more out this week!

cduk_mugello
    Participant
    @awizul
    Participant

I’ll be going to collect my tickets this Saturday at SIC if there’s anything that u guys here hv any burning question(s) to ask you may throw it here & hopefully we’ll get some if not all response(s)

Peace yo!

Anonymous
    Inactive

@awizul
    Can you please ask why the Pit Walk is so early on Friday?? That’s meant to breaky time than a swim in the pool :)

Not sure if this has been covered but an autograph session for the drivers on in the main area on the Saturday (11am ish- not confirmed) and maybe Sunday as well. So between the main stands on the double grandstand. These are usually chaos but if you are really keen to meet a particular driver get there early (never done this myself but seen the line ups – too many people.

Also normally teams have drivers do some appearances in the days before the race- I would say here mainly Golden Triangle, does anyone know of any this year?

deepak ganesh
    Participant

ask if the PIT lane walk on friday is only for the tribune ticket holders or if it is open for all ticket holders . also any timing for the driver autograph session .

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 79 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.