Going to the Mexican Grand Prix at Autodromo Hermanos Rodriguez

Going to the 2022 Mexico City Grand Prix at Autodromo Hermanos Rodriguez

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Discussion area for people going to the 2022 Mexico City Grand Prix. What do you want to know about going to this race?

If you’ve been to this race before then please share your experiences here: Where did you watch? Where did you stay and how did you get to the track? Can you share any other tips on attending this race?

You can find more information from fans who’ve been to previous races at this track here:

https://www.racefans.net/groups/going-to-the-mexican-grand-prix-at-autodromo-hermanos-rodriguez/forum/

Cam10
    Participant

Hey guys, it looks like I am going to the f1 grand Prix in 2022 as it’s one on the bucket list for me! I had a few questions if anyone could help
    Firstly on the Sunday how long does the party go on for after the race? Also what transport is available to get back afterwards? I am hoping to try and get tickets for the stadium part but how much will it be? Also will there be some after parties or pre parties on the Saturday I could go to?

Ryan W
    Participant

Hi, I’m going too. I have my flights booked so similar questions really.

I’m interested to know what’s going on for Saturday night as I think it will help me decide where to stay.

My flight is leaving at 9pm after the race so I also need a plan to collect my bags from the hotel as I assume they can’t go into the circuit.

Currently looking at staying either in the Centro Historico or the reforma.

Any advice would be welcome.

Ryan

Ryan W
    Participant

I have tickets now from the official F1 site. Just need to commit to a hotel location. Advice still welcome.

Thanks

Cam10
    Participant

Hi Ryan,

How did you get tickets for the F1 Mexico? I tried to do the ticket and hotel package but every hotel I am picking in my budget tells me it does not go through! What hotel did you pick? I will be going on my own from London and will be there from Thursday to Monday, I am trying to find events and things to do also!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.