Going to the Monaco Grand Prix at Monte-Carlo

Tickets Received from ACM Today!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Pauline Young
    Participant

I received our tickets today by recorded mail from the ACM. I’m a happy bunny! :-) Grandstand K2 Row S Seats 14 & 15 – I know from previous years that those seats will give us a great view.
    Pauline

jre_f1
    Participant

Hi, I ordered mine from there on Friday. Made a good saving compared to the resellers, its just a weird setup though, did you get any confirmation emails? I’ve only had the receipts off screen after the purchase went through.

I’m booked in K7 by the way.

Caroline Miles
    Participant

You will make a saving as they are not putting on their mark up. You only get the screen receipt, however if you drop them an e-mail they will confirm your booking plus you will be able to tell from your bank as the money will have been deducted. We have received our tickets, ACM are an exception, most circuits send out the tickets circa 3 weeks before the race, ACM send them out extremely early. Only strange thing we find is that it says recorded/registered delivery, but we always just get the tickets through the normal mail. Always a little concerning as it is very obvious they are Monaco tickets due to the branding etc on the envelope! We are K1 on Saturday and K2 on Sunday. We were not quick enough for race day on the K1 high seats.

Ra-Sewn
    Participant

Hello everybody

How long did it take for you guys to receive your ticket through the mail? I ordered my tickets on the 15th of January and still haven’t received them as of yet. I’m just a little anxious about the whole process since on the terms of agreement section of the acm.mc website while purchasing the tickets, they made some sort of reference to the fact that they are not responsible if tickets are lost in the mail. Though I did pay the extra 16 euro for Insurance on the two tickets.

For the record, I’m in the US if that makes a difference.

Thanks

Benedict
    Participant

Hi Ra-Sewn, I would not worry yet. I received mine a few weeks ago.. but I booked much earlier Oct / Nov of last year.

You can always drop them an email. they are quite responsive.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.