Going to the Singapore Grand Prix at Marina Bay

Combination Packages for the Singapore Grand Prix

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Adriano

It looks like I could be in Singapore at the same time as the Grand Prix so I thought that I would take my girlfriend to the race weekend. Despite following F1 on the TV for many years, going back to watching Mansell win with my Dad I have never been to a race before and as I am in town for this race I thought the opportunity too good to miss.

As we are both new to actually going to an F1 race we were looking at the Combination Packages, which seem to be good value (an important issue) especially either the Bay Combination or the Padang Combinations, which would people say offer the best seats and where would people recommend sitting in each of the different places.

Also any other tips for combination packages?

Thanks for any words of wisdom!

Mankster
    Participant

Hi, I have now sat in just about all the Grandstands. Bay grandstand gives great views of the city Skyline but the worst views of the cars. The seats are uncomfortable and the rake of this permanent Grandstand is not correct for seeing the track. I guess if you got a combination with BayGrandstand on the Friday it would be fines as your most likely going to be ‘walking’ the track on the Friday, spending little time in your seat.
    The Turn1 combo ticket looks the best deal to me.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.