Going to the Spanish Grand Prix at Circuit de Catalunya

Buying tickets for Circuit de Catalunya

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Where are the best places to get tickets for the Spanish Grand Prix at Circuit de Catalunya?

chris c
    Participant

Has anyone ever bought their tickets off the Circuit de Catalunya website?? lookin to book tickets but cant see anything about delivery or collection and dont want to be left with a booking confirmation in spanish. I would use bookf1 but they wont let me pick my seat unlike the Circuit de Catalunya website.

DBott
    Participant

@Chris C if you haven’t got them already then the Circuit de Catalunya site is very good. Just booked some General admission tickets for the whole weekend (missing Friday as travelling). Website was fairly straightforward, and you have options for printing your tickets or picking them up from a ServiCaixia machine (like an ATM, but for tickets) or the circuit itself. I printed them out, although the online function failed i recieved an email with them in so printed that instead. Hope this helps.

TommyC
    Participant

I bought my GA from Travel Republic (http://www.travelrepublic.co.uk/Attractions/ProductView.aspx?PIV=43), apparently its the first year they have sold F1 tickets, but they are a reliable holiday company.
    Total cost including parking and all fees inc special delivery £115.43

fishfingers
    Participant

The cheapest place I found was the Circuit de Catalunya website. They have an e-ticket option where you print the ticket at home and bring it with you on the day. I’ve gone for that option, let’s hope it works :)

John Ward
    Participant

My son bought mine last year from Formula1.com for my BD, easy to pick up from the track, the best track I have been so far, I have been to Montreal and Indianapolis, also Mosport when it was run there in the 60’s & 70’s. Catalunya is much like Mosport, plenty of viewing spots with a GA ticket. Didn’t really need a reserved seat but was an added bonus.

AdeleB
    Participant

Hi all. I’ve just bought a pair of Grandstand tickets for the Barca GP from the Circuit De Catalunya website. When I came to print the the website failed so they were emailed as a pdf to print. The pdf states that they are in stand L but doesn’t state our row or seat number. The ticket confirmation does state the seat details but they are not on the ticket itself. Can anyone tell me if this is correct or do your tickets state your seats? Please help!

TommyC
    Participant

Woo Hoo mine came today via Special Delivery and even got a free pair of ear plus and lanyard lol. Great service from Travel Republic would defo use again.

TommyC
    Participant

Woo Hoo mine came today via Special Delivery and even got a free pair of ear plus and lanyard lol. Great service from Travel Republic would defo use again.

timmy

Should hope so too, never got lanyard and ear plugs before but must be a circuit catalunya thing… got mine from bookf1 about 4 weeks ago. They were decent for Istanbul last year Travel republic new but same a proper authorised reseller and was good service too. In the end all they are doing is getting from the circuit for you anyway! But Saves the pain in the arse stuff later and in pounds, for only for a small admin charge and special delivery all good. Been a long wait since paying last october! :) Its almost time now! Lets hope the weathers not as crap as the spanish economy right now lool

timmy

just a general thing on not being able to choose your exact seat through bookf1. If you put it in the comments box where about you would like to sit usually they come up trumps. last couple of purchases got exactly what i asked for:

1) turkey silver stand 8 (last corner) asked for high up as pos somewhere in the middle = got back row dead centre of stand – was a great view (was on the tv coverage a lot that weekend!)

2) Catalunya – asked for high up as pos on the end of a row next to access steps = ticket is row 47/53(?) and an end seat next to the steps

Time’s running out for discounted tickets this year:

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.