Going to the Spanish Grand Prix at Circuit de Catalunya

General admission advice

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Ross MacPherson
    Participant

Ist time at a GP and have never been to Catalunya. We have general admission tickets. Eagerly seek advice on where to view from and how to get to the track from Barcelona. Any and all

1st hand

advice / experince gratefully accepted!

Thanks

Mick
    Participant

There is plenty of good viewing in the GA sections in the circuit. If I were you I would have a wander round on Friday and Saturday and pick yourself a spot you like.

As far as getting to the track is concerned there is a very good bus service from Passeig de Sant Joan directly to the track. We used it last year and have booked tickets for this year. It’s a really good service and drops you right outside the circuit entrance. You can buy tickets on the day or book in advance to save time. The web site is http://www.sagales.com The cost to book online is €10 Euros return per day.

If its too far to walk to the Passeig de Sant Joan from where you’re staying there is a metro station Tetuan a couple of minutes walk away.

Hope this helps. If you need any further info just ask and I’ll help if possible.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.