Formula Two

2013 GP2 Round 1: Malaysia

Tagged: , , ,

Viewing 8 posts - 61 through 68 (of 68 total)
  • Author
    andae23
    Participant

Coletti wins, from Nasr and Evans in a good sprint race. Two drivers stood out today: Palmer for making his way up to ninth and the GP2 rookie Evans. The difference between Evans and Abt, who were so closely matched in GP3 last year, is just incredible.

Aditya
    Participant

I think if Palmer were not starting from pit lane, he would have a big chance to win.
    Coletti has been consistent this weekend, he’s always fast. Such a shame for Calado who made mistake and crashed in first lap.
    I hate to say this but today’s race been rather dull than usual. Hope F1 could be more exciting.

Prisoner Monkeys
    Participant

Pretty average driving from Calado there.

wsrgo
    Participant

Im surprised at Coletti’s pace…never thought that he was this good!!!!

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I know it’s early days but clearly Rapax have got the best setup/team right now.
    Anyone who can make Trummer score points twice in a row is doing a more than good job.

Plus the 2 podiums / 1 win for Coletti.

Araqiel
    Participant

Agreed Trummer/Coletti is looking like a very strong line-up, which I wouldn’t have expected pre-season. DAMS look to be on the back foot – Ericsson at least having a very poor weekend. Valsecchi’s tip for the title, Leimer, is also looking a lot better than I would have thought coming into this weekend.

Calado so far hasn’t shown anything that indicates he’s stepped up since last year – it was a very good rookie year but he still looks like a solid 2nd or 3rd rather than the driver everyone else wants to keep behind them. The incident in the sprint race was pretty embarrassing, but everyone has one a season, might as well get it out of the way now.

We’re doing post-race reviews for GP2 this year as well so head here for more:

Coletti leads championship after opening round

Viewing 8 posts - 61 through 68 (of 68 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.