Off-topic

What else are you a fanatic about?

Viewing 11 posts - 61 through 71 (of 71 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

@graham228221 I’m going through the OU at the minute too. Good luck with your course! At least tell us whether you’re a lefty or righty politics wise? :P (oh and the website looks pretty cool)

Estesark
    Participant

I’m a big football fan and I run a blog about Finnish football when I find the time. Academically, I’m passionate about maths, and I’ll probably be studying either that or statistics when I go to university next year.

AndrewTanner
    Participant

@tommothfc I’ve added you on Xbox Live. I’m also a big Mass Effect fan and I’m really looking forward to the third instalment. There is a multiplayer element in the new game so we will have to exploit that!

What am I a fanatic about?
    My 2nd favourite form of motorsport is the WRC.
    Aside from motorsport I’m a big games fan (Xbox 360 – AndrewTanner87).
    I’m also becoming increasingly fanatical about all things physics. I’m a huge admirer of quantum mechanics with a keen interest in space.
    I enjoy music, predominantly progressive metal.
    I also have recently got back into electric guitar with a gorgeous Ibanez S570 and I plan on sitting down and really trying to get my head around theory.

graham228221
    Participant

@steph – I like to think I’m in the centre, but don’t we all :P good luck to you too! just got my books through for my first level 2 OU course – can’t wait!

Tommo N7

@AndrewTanner Yeah I’m quite looking forward to the multiplayer; was skeptical about it at first but hopefully it will be as good as the solo campaign. Only problem is that I’m getting it on the PS3, so we won’t be able to play unfortunately :(

Stephen Jones
    Participant

@tommothfc @andrewtanner yeah! i’ve got a buddy to play with! take that Xbox!

<3

AndrewTanner
    Participant

So you have a PS3 too, @iamsa8 ?

Anonymous
    Inactive

F1
    Snooker
    Football
    Rugby League
    Politics
    Books
    Writing
    News/Newspapers

raymondu999
    Participant

Other than F1; I absolutely love watches and gadgets. Call me old fashioned; but I love Star Trek too.

Another thing close to my heart is entrepreneurship; as well as technopreneurship.

Kingshark
    Participant

GP2 Fanatic
    WWE wrestling Fanatic
    Stockcar Fanatic
    Hockey Fanatic
    Star Wars Fanatic
    Marvel Fanatic
    Old-school Cartoon Fanatic
    Animal face-off Fanatic (no cruelty).

Stephen Jones
    Participant

@andrewtanner yep! but now that i think about it, i’ve preordered ME3 on PC.. sorry bout that

Viewing 11 posts - 61 through 71 (of 71 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.