Off-topic

What was the best race you saw in 2015 – in any category?

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Asanator
    Participant

MotoGP at Philip Island last weekend. One of the best races of the decade!

I suggest you all watch it, even if you are not really a bike racing fan (Weirdo!)

R.J. O’Connell
    Participant

@xtwl Both your picks featured Katsumasa Chiyo in a starring role. He’s on par with Nick Tandy as this year’s best sports car racer.

Dave
    Participant

Really easy decision on this one for me. The UK Karting championships – Super One Round 9, Junior TKM: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TdNMlgU9zs&list=PLnQrZaSxRzS_EPY38vq906Qzi9UeXBasi&index=5. Absolutely tons of action crammed into 12 minutes. You won’t regret watching it. Promise.

Iestyn Davies
    Participant

Can only go with what I’ve seen, so it’s @blockwall2’s picks, but Philip Island over Assen, with the Formula E finale added in. Le Mans was a highlight too, with Hulk/Porsche finally getting a win, so there’s my top five. Sounds like the Assen race and BTCC were the best that I missed!

If I could throw in a league race I was in as well, possibly the best I’ve ever driven – battled for 75 minutes with an Italian who set a WR to get pole; had to get a virtual race in there somehow! On that note, the most recent Formula Virtual race at Brazil was a cracker (from F1Fanatic’s own forum)!

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.