Hi Guys, I will be going to this year’s event in Australia. I have never been to albert park for an f1 weekend before. I have to get an autograph or a selfie with Kimmi. (Yes i know everyone does). Sensing this year probably is going to be his last in F1, i am desperate and want to maximize my chances of getting one.
I know there is an autograph session on Thursday. Also there is a pit lane walk by the drivers. My question:
1. Does general admission tickets have access to the autograph stage?
2. If yes, any tips to maximize my chances of getting an autograph?
3. I am willing to get a ticket for Brabham grandstand. How good is it?
4. Can you roam around the different general admission areas all over the track if you have any GA ticket? Or it is exclusive to an area only?
5. Is it worth to get a grandstand ticket? I am not really a big fan of the idea of sitting at one place for 2 hours. But at the same time i do not want to fight with people for a view of the on track actions.
6. Any other area, event during the weekend where i can possibly get close enough to the drivers for a shot at an autograph?