I’ve put some more work into extending the F1 cars picture archive, adding images of the first three BMW F1 cars. Some of the interesting things you can see in the pictures include:
- The ‘tower wings’ used in ther 2006 French Grand Prix, which were banned shortly after
- The increasing aerodynamic complexity of the 2006 car, from its first appearance at Bahrain to its final race at Interlagos
- Pictures of the components used to build the F1.07
- Sebastian Vettel’s F1 debut for BMW at Indianapolis in 2007
- Giorgio Piola’s technical drawings of the 2008 F1.08
Links to all the pictures below:
If you have any high-resolution pictures of BMWs or any other Formula 1 cars you would be happy to let me use in this series, please let me know. You can find me on Flickr or contact me via the contact form.
There’s already eight years of Ferrari pictures in the archive.
More F1 car pictures here: F1 pictures