2015 Mexican Grand Prix build-up in pictures

F1 Pictures

Posted on

| Written by

Pictures from the build-up to the 2015 Mexican Grand Prix.

Author information

Keith Collantine
Lifelong motor sport fan Keith set up RaceFans in 2005 - when it was originally called F1 Fanatic. Having previously worked as a motoring...

Got a potential story, tip or enquiry? Find out more about RaceFans and contact us here.

23 comments on “2015 Mexican Grand Prix build-up in pictures”

1. That’s a great shot!

2. OmarRoncal - Go Seb!!! (@)
    30th October 2015, 0:01

Best build-up environment ever!!!

1. Absolutely, I’ve just been scrolling through Force India’s live track walk on twitter, and some things from the Mercedes side of things, as well as these pictures, and everything looks so exciting and like there’s a real atmosphere building.

It’s very clear just how much everybody wants to be at this circuit, in this country, racing. All the mechanics, drivers, media, etc. clearly just love this race being back!

1. @strontium I was thinking the same thing but i am a little biased as this is my home race. There has been lots of activities promoting the event and everyone is talking about F1, i just wish i didnt have to work this week so i could stalk all of the drivers.

2. ColdFly F1 (@)
      30th October 2015, 10:20

I don’t think Arivabene would approve of all these masks and sombreros ;-)

1. OmarRoncal - Go Seb!!! (@)
        30th October 2015, 13:02

@coldfly what surprises me is that Ferrari made a very funny commercial with Gutierrez teaching Seb and Kimi some Mexican facts. So double standard?

3. Nice pictures!

4. It’s Wrestlemania!

1. FlyingLobster27
      30th October 2015, 6:58

Pirelli wrestling masks for the podium!

1. @FlyingLobster27 +1000!

5. Daniel Ricciardo’s moustache + 100

1. OmarRoncal - Go Seb!!! (@)
      30th October 2015, 12:59

@todfod Luigi Bros?

6. F1 and Mexico, made for each other.

7. I have to admit… didn’t see that Lucha Libre thing coming. Is HAM still alive?! :D
    Ricciardo + moustache = italiano vero

8. A swedish commentater got robbed of his laptop

1. Don’t hate the “player”, hate the “game”!

2. OmarRoncal - Go Seb!!! (@)
      30th October 2015, 12:58

@marussi I am not justifying what has happened, but I guess foreigners arriving in some countries should already know how safety issues are there. I once had to warn a French tourist who was wearing an enormous luxury watch to keep it inside his backpack, as the guy was about to start walking in a really dangerous district in my city. So more common sense would also be welcome.

1. The funny thing was they got a guard really close to The door :p he was angry of The guard couldnt see to his left.

2. ColdFly F1 (@)
        30th October 2015, 19:31

What happened to the French Tourist @omarr-pepper?
        Did they steal his backpack ;-)

1. OmarRoncal - Go Seb!!! (@)
          30th October 2015, 21:05

@coldfly maybe…

9. petebaldwin (@)
    30th October 2015, 12:25

I imagine Ferrari will have something to say about this! This is F1, not a WWE show. Imagine what people will think!!!!

10. OmarRoncal - Go Seb!!! (@)
    30th October 2015, 12:53

@keithcollantine I guess you will use a bunch of these ones for Caption Competitions. The ones with the masked drivers or Ham on the ring are just asking for a footnote. And that one with Alonso, Hamilton and Perez too.

11. Best F1 grand prix build up EVER!

Comments are closed.