F1 Games

IndyVirtual Series

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 233 total)
  • Author
    Alex
    Participant

@sizza great article man! Nice looking logo too :)

That’s a really strong line up for Vroom Autosport, looking forward to seeing how 2018 goes for those three drivers! Thunder & JVS in particular have a lot to prove

Simon Paffett
    Participant

@alexf11995 thank you! I’m looking forward to it too :D

Nic Morley
    Participant

@sizza Nice work, love the new logo!

Meanwhile a presentation from Team Morley Racing is rumoured to happen within the next two weeks!

Bradley Downton
    Participant

@bradley13, @redmist, @holmqvist, @mathers, @robocat, @lolzerbob, @alexf11995, @pezlo2013, @sirspuddington, @sizza

With everyone else having signed their 2018 drivers, CopaMundo bids:
    Mikko Heininen – £1,500,000
    Dino Palma – £2,500,000

@robocat
    , @lolzerbob, @sirspuddington, @pezlo2013 – Can you please announce your drivers in an article ASAP.

Bradley Downton
    Participant

@bradley13, @redmist, @holmqvist, @mathers, @robocat, @lolzerbob, @alexf11995, @pezlo2013, @sirspuddington, @sizza, @vettelfan17

Here we go then, the launch article for the 2018 IndyVirtual season confirming a calendar and entry list! There will be two three-day pre-season tests confirmed at a later date!

http://formulav.weebly.com/indyvirtual/2018-indyvirtual-season-launched

Alex
    Participant

Awesome, can’t wait for round 1! :)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Looking forward to seeing my first team in a championship!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Oh and @bradley13 will the Triple Crown be shown as a video, or will it remain text?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Scuderia Stars manager Adrian O’Sullivan expresses joy after IndyVirtual entry.

Adrian O’Sullivan says he is delighted after his team Scuderia Stars were included on the entry list. The Irishman also entered the feeder series FV2 with Force Ireland. Scuderia Stars tookover CopaMundo and the team will keep Mikko Heininen and Dino Palma as thier drivers.

O’Sullivan was quoted by the media saying ‘I’m delighted to be entering Scuderia Stars into IndyVirtual. It’s a series with great potential and I’m excited to see how we fair. We have two excellent drivers and a brilliant technical director in my friend Nick Goodman. I would like to thank Bradley for this opportunity. We’ll be aiming to be close to the midfield, but anything can happen’.

IndyVirtual kicks off on the 26th of March. Brock Kidd will be the defending champion, while Team Morley Racing will be looking to retain thier constructors title.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@bradley13 I just noticed there’s a finance page. I know you haven’t sorted out money yet, but should I give you a password for it?

Anonymous
    Inactive

@bradley13, @redmist, @holmqvist, @mathers, @robocat, @lolzerbob, @alexf11995, @pezlo2013, @sirspuddington, @sizza, @vettelfan17

Does anyone have some spare time to make a logo for my team? I know it’s not mandatory but I thought it would be nice to have. If anyone has time can they pm me?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ignore that, made one myself.

On a separate note, @bradley13 will we have tripe crown videos?

Alex
    Participant

@vettelfan17 pretty sure there won’t be videos, at least for this season mate

Anonymous
    Inactive

@alexf11995
    Shame, but still can’t wait for the season!

Alex
    Participant

Absolutely, should be great! :)

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 233 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.