Off-topic

Not happy with the site anymore

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 197 total)
  • Author
    matt90
    Participant

Off topic (it’s hardly the best anyway) but love the avatar f1alex.

f1alex
    Participant

Lol thanks, I’m guessing you’re a Say Anything fan?

electrolite
    Participant

I agree about the team by team race reviews Icthyes. There should maybe be three or four articles covering the team reviews and have headlines based on the most significant in that group. Oh, and the rest of your post too!

Anonymous
    Inactive

So, I’m going to reply to this in the politest possible way

@Damon Smedley

@LL Jehto – Stop taking everything so personally and then getting angry when people

I don’t know you, and you don’t know me, and I’m not interested in knowing you; so, please, don’t address me trying to tell me what to do. Better, don’t address me again; I won’t address you too.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@f1alex

to prevent having to reply to you, I give you the same speech as the previous one:

Please, don’t address me again; I won’t address you too.

Anonymous
    Inactive

LL Jethro:

to prevent having to reply to you, I give you the same speech as the previous one:

Please, don’t address me again; I won’t address you too.

You’re… um… you’re using the forum wrong. You’re supposed to talk to people on a forum, not ignore them.

For someone so hell-bent on using the forum for whatever they want to in spite of the forum rules, you seem to have a very loose grasp on that they’re for in the first place.

damonsmedley
    Participant

Spot on ajokay. It’s ironic that you’re complaining about the site LL Jehto when you’re the source of many complaints yourself. You’ve just come on here and started causing trouble. We’re all fine with each other, but you just can’t reply politely. Not saying you have to agree, but you don’t have to be unpleasant just because you disagree. And I’m not saying your input isn’t valued, because you’ve proven to be highly intelligent and knowledgeable, but you just need to adjust your tone, because you are, whether it’s your intention or not, annoying people.

TommyB
    Participant

1) The way that a lot of articles are bumped down on Monday because of the team-by-team analyses. By evening even the round-up is missing! I don’t know how I’d solve that though. Also the bottom of the home page seems a bit messy, but I have no ideas about that either.

Agree with that. I love the site and I think it’s great that more and more content is being added but if I come on the site on a Monday all I can see is team-by-team race reviews and often find it difficult to find the Daily Round up or Rate the Race.

Maybe the team by team articles could be one post with links or separated into categories like ‘Big 4’, ‘Midfield’ and ‘New Teams’

Alex Bkk
    Participant

“I don’t like to create drama, which I believe I’m creating here. So I’ll just stop contributing to the site completely. It’s incredibly painful to see this attitude because I’ve been here pretty much since the beginning of the website and I remember a different person running the blogs. Good luck with the website, you seem to be going places and the site’s getting a lot of popularity. Congratulations on that.”

He (Cyanide) doesn’t like to create drama, something that a few posters could learn from. True that it’s not the same site it was four years ago, but we aren’t the same people we were then and neither is the site. We all grow up, lose friends, change and become different relative to our values and this site is no different.

I remember you then Cyanide and I’m sorry to see you go.

Cheers, Alex

f1alex
    Participant

@LLJehto, What are you even trying to acheive, by being rude and moaning to everyone whose opinion differs from yourself?

If you just chilled out and stopped taking it so seriously you’d have much more fun. In fact, we all would.

Anonymous
    Inactive

aj_not_okay, none of your business, right?

Greg Flanders, you’ve showed despicable qualities. Please don’t address me too

Asanator
    Participant

Crikey! I’m dropping the whole FOCA thing anyway and getting on with my life! :)

It was just a pet peeve and I have gotten it out of my system, Keiths attitude towards it all just wound me up is all, to quote our colonial friends ‘I’m over it’.

:) Happy days, That was quite funny Ned (while it lasted).

Anonymous
    Inactive

yeah, me too, you should see the twitter community these bunch have. If what’s been self-censored is what I think it is, then to see such a community of virtual friends, only makes me think in self-irony.

Ned Flanders
    Participant

LL Jehto- I’ve just addressed you. Hope that’s ok

f1alex
    Participant

@Ned-LOL You’ll never be addressed again now… I hope you can live with that.

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 197 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.