F1 Games

2012/13 F1F Formula One PS3 Winter World Championship (Season 3)

Viewing 15 posts - 856 through 870 (of 937 total)
  • Author
    Oli Peacock
    Participant

@jamiefranklinf1 Yeah we can leave it at that :)

Harry Westwood
    Participant

The point ismy spin shouldn’t have happened I didn’t take too much kerb I nailed the speed and all no early throttle. Mysteries… ;)

Oli Peacock
    Participant

@sirspuddington That same thing is what is killing @tayzz94 but does she complain about it? NO! :P We all make mistakes, i crashed in the race for example :P

Oli Peacock
    Participant

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBLoE9PaIBo

48:20 for ‘Impeding’ Penalty

Harry Westwood
    Participant

Congratulations @jamiefranklinf1 you deserve it :)

RagingInferno
    Participant

@jamiefranklinf1 My bad then! At least it didn’t affect your charge to the championship ;)

@olliekart That was a great pass for first, very opportunistic! Penalty quite clearly wasn’t your fault as well.

JamieFranklinF1
    Participant

@Sirspuddington – Being fast is only part of the puzzle. Oli is very quick, but would he have won the race, had he got annoyed and quit after his spin? Or if he would have spun every other lap? No, because consistency is a huge part of the game, and constantly underrated. I’ve raced against lots of fast people, especially in quali, but also tend to lack race results, because they can’t string that performance together for more than ten laps. It may have felt like it wasn’t your fault, but the game doesn’t just throw you about, otherwise surely none of us would have been able to complete the Grand Prix?

I understand it can be frustrating at times, but it’s just something else you have to learn. Take Bradley for example, I don’t know if he’ll enjoy me using him as an example, but I will anyway :P. He is a quick driver, and can be very competitive, but lacks a little consistency. You saw that today, he was able to pull out a great lap on primes, which eclipsed both Oli and I, but come the race, he was left with +90 seconds of penalty (Though I’m sure he wasn’t completely at fault ;) ). The best thing for you to do is to learn from this.

And last of all, thank you :D

@Raginginferno – No worries, mate! I know you’re not a bad driver, and most would have gone for it anyway :P Haha, no it did not. I’ve been trying for a Championship since 2009, and it’s finally here xD

@Olliekart – Yeah, clearly that wasn’t your fault. As long as @Bradley13 agrees, then the penalties should be erased, and it was a deserving victory :)

Oli Peacock
    Participant

@jamiefranklinf1 It always was deserving victory ;) Well done mate, consistency (6/6 podiums) has got you this :)

JamieFranklinF1
    Participant

@Olliekart – Indeed it was :P Haha, yes it has, which only goes to further prove my point to @Sirspuddington. I’m certainly not the quickest every week, but consistency is very important. I would regale you all with my long, hard story of how I got to be in a position to fight for the Championship, but alas, I feel regaling you all such a tale would seem arrogant :P

Harry Westwood
    Participant

@jamiefranklinf1 I’m usually very consistent and the reason I quit was because my spin actually broke the car so there was no point staying

Harry Westwood
    Participant

Anyway… I hope you weren’t serious about leaving @afroholic

JamieFranklinF1
    Participant

@Sirspuddington – Even so, you shouldn’t criticize the game :P. But anyway, we still have one race left, and I’m sure we can all have a nice, fun race :D

Harry Westwood
    Participant

@jamiefranklinf1 okeeeee, and hopefully we can but I’m not gonna get a podium now still I have yet to enjoy a wheel to wheel battle so hopefully I can have one at the finale :D

BROOKSY007
    Participant

Sorry guys, i cant believe i missed the race….

Been working like a dog and totally forgot….

Bugger!!!!!

RagingInferno
    Participant

We’ll see you there next time @brooksy007 ;)

Viewing 15 posts - 856 through 870 (of 937 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.