F1 Games

Formula Virtual World Championship

Viewing 15 posts - 7,666 through 7,680 (of 12,334 total)
  • Author
    JamieFranklinF1
    Participant

@JT19 – As was just said, there were quite a few applicants for the last vacated spot, but should one open up, it will be at Nic’s discretion as to who he thinks deserves to join. All I can suggest is to stay active here and hope for the best :)

Lucas Wilson
    Participant

@jamiefranklinf1

I guess it depends on weather Antonio joins. There should be a deadline so we can open up the 12 slot again.

Still I hope @bnm123 can make it this year, it would be a shame to lose our only italian team.

Bradley Downton
    Participant

@full-throttle-f1 – I don’t think we have to worry about Rossi, they’ll be there, surely :)

@jt19
    – Yeah, as others have mentioned, we have quite a few people waiting, but setting up an FV2 team shows you’re happy to stick around, it’s definitely a good thing to do if you seriously want a spot! :)

Bradley Downton
    Participant

@RoboCAT @bradley13 @diceman @bnm123 @JamieFranklinF1 @full-throttle-f1 @mathers @pezlo2013 @juan-pablo-heidfeld-1 @sirspuddington @aiera-music @redmist @blockwall2

2014-15 Dubai Winter FV2 Feature Race

Sorry this is just the results, but I’m a bit busy tonight with things, and also still have plenty of work to do on the website and Wiki before the season starts. If anyone fancies doing the race reports for FV2, give me a shout!

Harry Westwood
    Participant

@jt19 Best way to get in is to get involved with lower formulae, stay active on forums, express an interest and just wait for a drop out :/

Nic Morley
    Participant

@jt19, @fastiesty – Thanks for the interest, it’s really nice to have some fans of the series. :) As others have said the junior championships are great to be connected to the main series, or hang around as you never know when a space will become available.

Of course welcome back @jt19 from the four year absence. I remember racing against you in the PS3 F1 2010 championship… Which was four years ago, wow. Time does to fast.

Also Rossi will be competing this year. Antonio has been very busy, but rest assured Rossi will be on the grid this year. :)

Bradley Downton
    Participant

@RoboCAT – Yeah, I’m disappointed that died out, we just lost members until there were about four/five of us, even the Collantine Cup isn’t running this year! Perhaps, if F1 2015 is better and a decent number of people have it and the PS4, I may see about restarting it.

Little_M_Lo
    Participant

@bradley13 did you want to do Sprint Mode series with some of the guys, similar to the one with Tiametmarduk, xMattyG and Noble2909?

JamieFranklinF1
    Participant

@Bradley13 – As long as F1 2015 has been focused on as much as it should have, then I can certainly see a revival of the two series’ on the PS4. I’d be very surprised if there wasn’t a vast improvement.

A revival of the Collantine Cup should include commentary. That is, of course, if the game allows it.

Video games rarely do.

Bradley Downton
    Participant

@pezlo2013 – Thanks for the offer, but I’m not sure I actually have time at the moment!

@JamieFranklinF1
    – Fingers crossed eh? :)

Red
    Participant

I see that we are now 4 to 4 on the tyre choices with only 4 more to pick!
    Michelin (Liverpool, Meteor, Lucas, Rossi)
    Firestone (Downton, Warrior, Westwood, Ocelot)

Teams yet to choose: Ingram, Franklin, AMR, Fun

Oh and as for the FV2 winter race, very happy to see that Brittany has managed to get the car second again which means she now leads the championship by a point! Quite happy with Jensen’s improvement as well.

Lucas Wilson
    Participant

@redmist

I imagine that Ingram and Franklin will choose the same tyre supplier.

sozavele
    Participant

@robocat Just wondering, did you get my email? :)

AMR
    Participant

AMR will be running on Michelin tyres :)

Viewing 15 posts - 7,666 through 7,680 (of 12,334 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.