F1

FOTA Fan's Forum 30th June

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Lenny
    Participant

Did anyone get an invite to the forum at the MTC???

I just got an email saying I did! I have no Idea how I’m going to make it over there, as I’m from Ireland and I’m broke! I’m still delighted I got the invite though!

Did any other F1 Fanatics get the Invite??

TommyB
    Participant

Hey Lenny, I also got an invite. Not sure how I’m going to get there too.

Lenny
    Participant

I was thinking of emailing them back and looking for them to cover travel expenses or something, flights will be around €200 and you could add at least another €100 to get to and from the airport, food etc. They gave us little notice to sort out our travel plans and that, less than a week.

Its not going to be cheap but I don’t think I can miss out on the opportunity!

TommyB
    Participant

Like you say it’s an amazing opportunity so I’m sure you’ll think of something. Doubt they are going to offer travel to be honest though.

damonsmedley
    Participant

Did you have to apply for an invite? Or did they just hand them out to members of their site or something?

Ned Flanders
    Participant

I got one last year for the one in London. Sorry to be a wet blanket, but I think they just offer them to anyone who has commented on James Allen’s blog. So, I don’t think they’re going to cover anyone’s travel expenses

TommyB
    Participant

Exactly they just allocated a pass to the first people to email. They won’t be covering expenses.

Icthyes
    Participant

I was going to apply but couldn’t think of a good question. Then I thought of one yesterday. Oops!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yup, I got a ticket! I’m working in London the day before so staying down south, before travelling back up North after the event. Can’t wait!

Flux
    Participant

I’m planning on going, having to get up stupidly early to do the 6 hour drive…. hope it’s worth it!

My letter said dear f1 supporter and guest… that’s bring a friend, right? What if they’re also an f1 supporter?! We’d be fighting over who isn’t the guest…

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.