F1

Leave your farewell messages for Michael Schumacher

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    ovviamente

Hello any Michael Schumacher fans who are around :-)

First of all, to Keith: I totally understand if you decide to either lock or delete this topic in case it breaches your forum rules. Sorry if this causes any inconvenience.

Along with a friend of mine, I am collecting all ‘goodbye’ messages for Michael which will be compiled into book form and shall be delivered to the man himself next month in Frankfurt.

We’re giving you all the unique opportunity to pass on your good wishes, thank him and show your respect.

You can send in text AND photo messages; whichever you would like. Unfortunately the site which we use to collect messages has an unknown word/character count so if your message appears to be substantially longer than the others which have been published send yours to contact@michael-sebastian.com. Feel free to contact us for any other matter too. Please, please, please be sure to make a saved copy of your message so if you don’t see it published after 2 days of posting it would be a good idea to email it in.

The deadline for messages is 6th NOVEMBER.

Be sure to spread the word around the F1 community in order to get as many people as possible involved!

You can read more about the project HERE and leave your message HERE.

Thank you.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.