Going to the Monaco Grand Prix at Monte-Carlo

Dates for Monaco 2022 & Is a package better?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Madmum
    Participant

Hi. I am looking for advice regarding a birthday present for my husband. I’d like to book him tickets to the Grand Prix in Monaco in 2022 but I don’t know if it’s better to book with one of the companies that sell the packages or should I do it independently? I’d like to make it as special as possible for him as this is his dream so if doing it independently allows me to add more in, I’ll go for that.. He’s been my carer for the past 20 years so I really want to make his dream come true with this but I can’t afford the hospitality passes etc (wish I could) any help/advice you can give me would be greatly appreciated. Chances are I’ll go with him but I don’t want his view restricted due to the disabled seats (we tend to be an after-thought) so if I have to give my ticket up so he can get a good view, that’s absolutely fine as this is all about him (my daughter would probably go with him)

Thanks in advance for your help.

PS: I’d like to start looking at hotels etc – when are the dates released so I can plan ahead?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.