Going to the Monaco Grand Prix at Monte-Carlo

Going to the 2019 Monaco Grand Prix at Monte-Carlo

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Discussion area for people going to the 2019 Monaco Grand Prix. What do you want to know about going to this race?

If you’ve been to this race before then please share your experiences here: Where did you watch? Where did you stay and how did you get to the track? Can you share any other tips on attending this race?

You can find more information from fans who’ve been to previous Monaco Grands Prix here:

https://www.racefans.net/groups/going-to-the-monaco-grand-prix-at-monte-carlo/forum/

Patrick
    Participant

F1Vision doesn’t look to be offered for Monaco. Are there any other ways to get live commentary (over radio) – especially on the day I’ll be on A1 grandstand and will not get a screen to follow the race. Thanks.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Are you going Keith ?? :)

George
    Participant

Hello,

Can you please tell me if I’m allowed to go in with DSLR camera and long lens please.
    I found different informations I don’t know which is correct. Have any of you managed to go in with such a setup in the past ?

Thanks for the advices.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi George- they always have something in the entry rules about what sized lenses you can take in (I assume so an amateur cant produce the same quality photos as a paying pro) but I have been to a few races over the world and seen some massive lenses from fans and never seen any security question it. I wouldn’t worry too much about it to be honest.

George
    Participant

Hi Garns. Thanks for the answer.
    But I’m trying to know for sure, because if I’m banned at the gates I will be in trouble. It will be the camera or the ticket….

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.