F1Forever commented on the post, 2017 Monaco Grand Prix Predictions Championship results 4 years, 4 months ago
Yes! From P63 to P17
Vettel took a well-deserved victory at Monaco this time around. I have to disagree with the majority who believe that Ferrari stole the victory from Kimi. Kimi was in front so he pitted first; this is normally […]
Hamilton outpaced Vettel mostly throughout the weekend. Hamilton impressed me more this weekend; he beat Vettel in P1, P2, Q1, Q2, Q3 and the race. Lewis didn’t need nice overtakes for me to be impressed with him.
Na, Kimi struggled to keep up with the other Ferrari and Merc during the weekend. I thought the accident was Max’s fault, but I still rated him higher because was a lot more comfortable in his upgraded car and […]
What I took from the Spanish GP:
– Vettel was competitive, but he couldn’t outrace HAM this weekend.
– Nobody could touch HAM throughout the weekend.
– Wehrlein just keeps on improving; surely he’ll fight for […]
I was surprised that Hulkenberg was mentioned as a Star Performer. You can blame Renault’s lack of race pace all you want, but he had a bad start which put him on the backfoot. Bottas and Vettel deserved to be […]
1. Other than Mercedes, which teams will win races this year? – Red Bull and Ferrari
2. What will be the best result for Renault? – 4th (Hulkenberg)
3. Which team will score more points: Williams or Force India? […]
- Load More