kbcusa commented on the post, FIA confirms 2015 rules including standing restarts 7 years, 3 months ago
That’s it. I’m done. Bye bye F1.
1. What country are you in (and state, if applicable)
USA, Arizona (Tucson)
2. Which channels broadcast F1 near you?
3. Do they show all the races live or only a limited number (if so, how many?)
Yes – all races
4. Do they also show qualifying live?
5. Do they also show practice sessions live?
6. If they are a subscription channel,…[Read more]
kbcusa commented on the post, First image of Williams FW36 reveals 'anteater' nose 7 years, 8 months ago
From a platypus nose to an anteater nose. What will they come up with next? Double points for the ugliest nose?
kbcusa commented on the post, Lotus catching up with their rivals and targetting the top three 8 years, 7 months ago
Can Raikkonen mount a challenge for the championship with Lotus this year?
And will Grosjean get his act together?
I hope so!
Red Bull emerged in 2010, but did not dominate.
Red Bull dominated in 2011, absolutely.
Red Bull was strong in 2012 but so were McLaren and Ferrari. Maybe Lotus thanks to Raikkonen. No domination by any of them.
kbcusa commented on the post, Vettel believes he can "do even better" with Newey 8 years, 9 months ago
Why Red Bull keeps winning. Plus talent, of course:
“At this team we keep egos and politics to a minimum and try to keep an atmosphere where there’s no finger-pointing.”
-Adrian Newey, as quoted in SportingLife
kbcusa replied to the forum topic F1 Fanatic Driver Rankings 2012: Your views wanted in the group F1 8 years, 10 months ago
1. Alonso – his best year ever, considering the limitations of the car
2. Vettel – another very strong year, the end result speaks for itself
3. Raikkonen – drove as well as he used to, very strong, great […]
No reason to suspect Alonso will falter in the second half. The constructors is the one to watch because both McLaren and Lotus are close enough to Red Bull to pull it off, and both are showing the form to be in […]