Pirelli will allocate the same tyre compounds for the Canadian, European and British races that were supplied last year.
Drivers will have the soft and super-soft tyres in Montreal, soft and medium in Valencia, and soft and hard in Silverstone.
Here are the tyre allocations announced so far this year and how they compare to last year:
|Circuit||2012 Option||2012 Prime||2011 Option||2011 Prime|
|Bahrain||Soft||Medium||No race||No race|
Pirelli’s soft, medium and hard tyres are softer compounds than those used last year.
2012 F1 season
- Hulkenberg’s missed win should have been “high point” for Force India
- Kubica reveals he almost withdrew from fateful 2011 rally – and had 2012 Ferrari F1 deal
- 2012 F1 season Blu-Ray “Victorious Vettel” reviewed
- 2012 F1 season DVD “Victorious Vettel” reviewed
- New team radio reveals Vettel’s penalty protests
Browse all 2012 F1 season articles