The first pictures of Williams’s new FW38 have been revealed by the team.
See what changes the team has made for its 2016 design with this interactive image.
Go ad-free for just £1 per month
2016 Williams FW38 and 2015 Williams FW37: Front view
Note: The FW37 image has been stretched vertically for ease of comparison
2016 Williams FW38
2015 Williams FW37
2016 F1 season
- Which was F1’s best down-to-the-wire title fight?
- Are tickets too dear? Crowds fell at some tracks in 2016
- F1’s TV audience decline stopped in 2016
- Brawn among key F1 hires announced by Liberty
- Has F1 hit ‘peak penalties’? Fewer sanctions in 2016