Information on the 2018 F1 season, which will be the 69th running of the Formula One world championship.
Drivers and teams for the 2018 F1 season
Here is the current list of 2018 F1 drivers, teams and engine manufacturers confirmed so far:
Read about the latest developments on the 2018 F1 driver market here:
- Williams choose Sirotkin over Kubica for final place on 2018 grid
- Kvyat joins Ferrari as development driver
- Latifi to do Friday practice sessions for Force India
- Williams rejects Rowland’s claim he is being considered for a 2018 seat
- Sauber unveils concept Alfa Romeo livery for 2018
Find all articles on the drivers, teams and engine suppliers for the 2018 championship.
Calendar for the 2018 F1 season
Here are the races which are expected to appear on the 2018 F1 calendar:
Read about the latest developments in the 2018 F1 calendar here:
- FIA finalises 2018 calendar but urges security improvements at Interlagos
- F1 confirms new Chinese GP contract and date change
- 2018 race schedule features F1’s first triple-header
- Turkish Grand Prix to return? Carey meets Turkish president Erdogan
- F1 confirms no Malaysian Grand Prix in 2018
Find all articles on the races which have been confirmed on the 2018 schedule.
Rules for the 2018 F1 season
See below for more on the rules changes which have been announced for the 2018 championship:
- Ricciardo: Fair for Vettel to get same penalty as me
- FIA “confident” it can police oil-burning loopholes – Whiting
- F2 drivers given priority in new F1 super licence rules
- Power unit grid penalties change announced for 2018
- F1 tightens up rules on jump starts for 2018
Find all articles on the forthcoming 2018 rules changes.
Stay up-to-date on the 2018 F1 season by following F1 Fanatic. You can follow F1 Fanatic on Twitter, join F1 Fanatic on Facebook, subscribe to F1 Fanatic’s RSS feed and get the latest updates by email.
Other F1 seasons