Drivers and teams for the 2018 F1 season
Here is the current list of 2018 F1 drivers, teams and engine manufacturers confirmed so far:
Read about the latest developments on the 2018 F1 driver market here:
- Analysis: Why Force India’s name change is not so simple
- Russell handed F1 debut in place of Stroll at Williams for 2019
- Haas keep Grosjean and Magnussen for 2019
- Giovinazzi to join Raikkonen at Sauber in 2019, leaving Ericsson without a drive
- Rival teams were competing to sign Norris for 2019 – Brown
Find all articles on the drivers, teams and engine suppliers for the 2018 championship.
Calendar for the 2018 F1 season
Here are the races which are expected to appear on the 2018 F1 calendar:
Read about the latest developments in the 2018 F1 calendar here:
Find all articles on the races which have been confirmed on the 2018 schedule.
Rules for the 2018 F1 season
See below for more on the rules changes which have been announced for the 2018 championship:
Find all articles on the forthcoming 2018 rules changes.
Stay up-to-date on the 2018 F1 season by following F1 Fanatic. You can follow F1 Fanatic on Twitter, join F1 Fanatic on Facebook, subscribe to F1 Fanatic’s RSS feed and get the latest updates by email.
Other F1 seasons