Ten of the best pictures which tell the story of the 2018 German Grand Prix weekend.
Romain Grosjean arrived in Hockenheim under pressure following his Silverstone incidents, but repaid the team’s faith with a strong drive to sixth.
Robert Kubica fans
Robert Kubica wasn’t even driving in practice this weekend, yet still his loyal fans showed up.
Kevin Magnussen qualified ‘best of the rest’ again, in fifth.
Marcus Ericsson dragged gravel on track during Q2 which brought out the red flags.
Sebastian Vettel got the jump on the field on the short run to turn one.
It turned out to be a trough day for Pierre Gasly.
Just like in 2010, Ferrari told its drivers to swap positions.
Sun shining, dry pit lane, wet weather tyres on the car: Another sign Gasly’s race wasn’t going well.
Lewis Hamilton and Sebastian Vettel
Lewis Hamilton passes Vettel’s crashed Ferrari.
Hamilton’s win puts him back in the lead of the championship.
Share your German Grand Prix pictures and video
2018 German Grand Prix
- Vettel quickest, then spins, as Ericsson escapes huge crash
- 2018 German Grand Prix Star Performers
- Vettel is first driver to crash out of the lead solo in 13 years
- Top ten pictures from the 2018 German Grand Prix
- Hamilton rains on Vettel’s parade