Today we are publishing an extended version of the interview, conducted by RaceFans’ special contributor Dieter Rencken.
Speaking from his home in the USA Steiner discusses a range of subjects covering Formula 1’s response to the pandemic, the ongoing discussions about changes to the rules and the sport’s financial structure, and what it all means for Haas’s future in the world championship.
For more new F1 videos, subscribe to our YouTube account here:
Advert | Become a RaceFans supporter and
- How Liberty’s F1 vision lured Alonso back – and why his faith in his speed is unshaken
- “Zak told me ‘dude, relax, it’s race two'”: Why success for Norris hasn’t rattled Ricciardo
- What McLaren’s F1 team has gained from Brown’s diverse motorsport portfolio
- My F1 Cars: Webber’s route from ‘pain in the ass’ Minardi to all-conquering Red Bull
- Moto GP shows how AlphaTauri could challenge top teams in future – Gasly