Today we are publishing an extended version of the interview, conducted by RaceFans’ special contributor Dieter Rencken.
Speaking from his home in the USA Steiner discusses a range of subjects covering Formula 1’s response to the pandemic, the ongoing discussions about changes to the rules and the sport’s financial structure, and what it all means for Haas’s future in the world championship.
For more new F1 videos, subscribe to our YouTube account here:
Advert | Become a RaceFans supporter and
- If you heard my radio you’d say: ‘Who is this guy?’: Albon demanding more from Williams
- Ricciardo exclusive: I got back in the sim and thought: “Have I lost it?”
- How years in Mercedes’ F1 simulator are “bearing fruit” for Formula E rookie Hughes
- Vandoorne wants Formula E cars to make drivers look “more like heroes”
- Why the creator of ‘Senna’ calls his new Ecclestone series ‘much more challenging’