The British drivers are sporting special helmet designs for this weekend’s British Grand Prix, while Charles Leclerc is celebrating the 70th anniversary of Ferrari’s first win.
Lewis Hamilton’s 2021 British Grand Prix helmet
Hamilton commissioned artist Mad Dog Jones to create his latest design. It incorporates many of his familiar slogans and personal causes, including the upraised fist signifying the Black Lives Matter movement, a recycling logo, his timing screen acryonym ‘HAM’ and ‘Still I Rise’ slogan.
It also includes the names of track features at Silverstone, which includes the recently renamed start/finish straight, now known as the Hamilton straight.
Lando Norris’ 2021 British Grand Prix helmet
Lando Norris invited his fans to contribute to his helmet design which is a gesture of thanks to the key workers which have helped the country through the pandemic.
George Russell’s 2021 British Grand Prix helmet
George Russell’s helmet has a strongly patriotic theme and images of many famous British landmark.
Charles Leclerc’s 2021 British Grand Prix helmet
Leclerc’s helmet marks the 70th anniversary of Ferrari’s first victory in a round of the world championship. It was scored by Jose Froilan Gonzalez in the 1951 British Grand Prix at Silverstone.
This article will be updated
2021 British Grand Prix
- Who was to blame for Verstappen and Hamilton’s collision at Silverstone?
- Will Red Bull succeed again in earning a tougher penalty for Hamilton?
- Verstappen “not interested in getting involved” in fall-out over crash as team demands review
- Official: Hamilton and Verstappen summoned as Red Bull request review of Silverstone collision
- Don’t use sprint qualifying to decide starting grid for grand prix – Leclerc