F1 Games

2012 F1F Formula One PS3 World Championship (Season 2)

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 937 total)
  • Author
    Bradley Downton
    Participant

@shyguy1992 – It is the ones on the previous page and Williams is available :). You will once again be teammates with @f199player, which is good because you two did well together.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@bradley13 I don’t mind at all, but I think @shaneb12345678910 and @formula-1 have already arranged, between themselves, to be teammates.

Whatever is decided though, I am fine with.

sozavele
    Participant

Just @robocat then my go, YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sozavele
    Participant

@bradley13 Shane and I did agree to be teammates so can you put him down as Ferrari. :)

Bradley Downton
    Participant

@formula-1, @shaneb12345678910, @spud:
    With @RoboCAT going into the Red Bull, that puts @formula-1 in the Ferrari (I presume you still want that?). If Asanator joins this Championship I expect he would want the second Ferrari, which would provide formula-1 with the good teammate that you want, and leave the two irish drivers together to go into the Force Ireland (India) cars?

sozavele
    Participant

@bradley13 Shane and I did agree to be teammates a while back and he wants Ferrari too, according to the list I am 15 and he is 16, so surel it is his go and asanator has not responded.

Bradley Downton
    Participant

@formula-1 – True, but I need confirmation from Shane as to which he would prefer.
    So, @shaneb12345678910 would you prefer:
    Ferrari alongside @formula-1
    OR
    Force Ireland (India) alongside @spud
    ?????

ShaneB457
    Participant

@bradley13 Ferrari along with @formula-1 :D

sozavele
    Participant

BREAKING NEWS: SOZAVELE SIGNS FERRARI

A rookie to this season and a HRT driver in the winter, as well as being a memeber of the Ferrari Young Drivers program it was expected that he would sign to a small team or the likes of STR or Sauber. But after some negotion and some good sponsership backing Ferrari have taken him on board.
    ‘I am ecstatic to be a Ferrari driver, a major step for my career, this move is to the best F1 team and I know it will be worthwhile.’
    There are rumours circulating the paddock on who his teammate will be and most are linking him with @shaneb412345678910 Ferrari have not been able to comment on this.

ShaneB457
    Participant

@formula-1 Its good that it has been sorted that we are teammates..looking forward to it and hopefully we have some good battles..:)

sozavele
    Participant

Shane signs with Ferrari alongside Armos
    Only an hour later, Ferrari complete their new line up consisting of two rookies. A Ferrari spokesman said that they are two talented drivers with a great backing. We are certainly in for a great season. They will both visit Maranello tomorrow to see the new car and for a seat fitting.
    Shane was unavailable to comment.

Bradley Downton
    Participant

@david-a – Which car do you wish to drive in this Championship?

The Current List is:
    Vodafone McLaren Mercedes
    1. John Brookfield (AUS)
    5. Moussa Awada (LEB)
    x0 Seats Left

Orange Team Lotus
    3. Oli Peacock (GBR)
    4. Bradley Downton (GBR)
    x0 Seats Left

AT&T Williams
    6. Ben Moody (GBR)
    10. Ashley Blakeley (GBR)
    x0 Seats Left

Mercedes GP Petronas F1 Team
    8. Jez Hancox (GBR)
    9. Jamie Franklin (GBR)
    x0 Seats Left

Red Bull Racing
    12. Nic Morley (AUS)
    17. David Adeoye (GBR)
    x0 Seats Left

Scuderia Ferrari
    15. Kaz Armos (GBR)
    16. Shane Butler (IRE)
    x0 Seats Left

Sauber F1 Team
    18. Luke Pickering (GBR)
    19. Spud Byrne (IRE)
    x0 Seats Left

Force India F1 Team
    x2 Seats Left

David-A
    Participant

I’d like to continue driving for Red Bull alongside Robocat.

Bradley Downton
    Participant

@david-a – I thought you would :), haha, sure thing

Bradley Downton
    Participant

@spud – I know your first choice is Renault but I am trying to keep the number of teams down so we can have a series of completed teams, in which case, would you mind going with your second choice of Sauber instead?

Also, @Asanator and @abboracing – Do you two want to enter this Championship?

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 937 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.