F1 Games

Any other gaming championships (Dirt, Rfactor, Forza)?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Polishboy808
    Participant

I was wondering if anyone wanted to start a championship in any other game. I know this is F1 Fanatic, but I’m sure many here would enjoy rallying and closed wheel gt racing. This is just a suggestion thread, and from here we can start more gaming championships, there might even be an F1F League!

Snaiperskaya
    Participant

Are you on Xbox live, if so you may be interested in The Unofficial F1 Fanatic F1 2010 xbox 360 championship. There are 4 places remaining and the championships first race will be in the new year. Anyone is welcome to join, all you have to do is read the rules on the first post and post your Xbox live Gamertag and your prefered car – see rules for details. My Xbox live gamertag is Sodamn Insane 6

Thanks to anyone who is interested.

The 4 remaining cars are (not that it matters, it is on equal peformance):

BMW Sauber

Scuderia Torro Rosso

Virgin Racing

HRT

Polishboy808
    Participant

I do have Xbox live, but sadly this takes place at 6 o’clock in the morning where I am (Florida) so I cant participate :(

TrueF1Grit

Interested in Dirt 2 PS3, but sadly, as with the F1 League I wouldn’t be able to take part due to the fact I couldn’t guarantee I would be free at certain times ahead of time :(

TrueF1Grit

Interested in Dirt 2 PS3, but sadly, as with the F1 League I wouldn’t be able to take part due to the fact I couldn’t guarantee I would be free at certain times ahead of time :(

TrueF1Grit

Grant Bigham
    Participant

I’d be interested in a dirt2 championship. Only problem is like with truef1grit I’m busy often and can’t do weekends and some week nights.

sw6569
    Participant

im bollocks at forza (just being honest) but i’ll happily race people on xbox live if asked. whats your GT polishboy?

Polishboy808
    Participant

GT: Polishboy808 ;p

If we get more people we could have a full 8 car race, and those are always fun :D

sw6569
    Participant

i know ajayok is always up for a race in forza, and Tommy has it too

Snaiperskaya
    Participant

I’m up for a race on Forza, and for people who cannot always be on line if they joined the F1 2010 championship, it does say that you don’t have to go to all of the races and the times are flexible.

ed24f1
    Participant

I’d be interested in a Gran Turismo 5 league

DamionShadows
    Participant

Even though you shouldn’t hold me to my word, i’d be up for some Forza 3. I’ve tried racing people “the right way” but all most of them want to do is run you off the track, which is why I gave up racing online.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.