F1

How does the prediction championship work here?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Aish Heydrich
    Participant

This is my first year here and I want to know how the Prediction Championship work here. I can’t figure it out as I can’t see my points here, nor anybody else’s.
    https://www.racefans.net/predictions-championship/f1-fanatic-predictions-championship-standings/

Can anybody tell me please how does it work?

JamieFranklinF1
    Participant

The reason you can’t see the points is because the standings have yet to be updated. It’s usually done a day or two after the race. I’m sure you know how points are scored as it’s on the predictions page.

To find yourself easily, press CTRL and F and then type in your username, and it will find you on the page. Saves scrolling through.

Aish Heydrich
    Participant

@JamieFranklinF1: I have done that only, but all the name in the site seem to be there as well, it’s not ranked yet. Thanks.

Anonymous
    Inactive

JamieFranklinF1 …….thanks for that tip. I had no idea how to easily find yourself on the list amongst thousands of contenders !

Aish Heydrich : it won’t be ranked yet as it gets updated the day (or 2) after the race…….as JamieFranklinF1 already said. Check back tomorrow or Tuesday.

The Predictions Championships scores are published on the Tuesday after each race.

Aish Heydrich
    Participant

Thanks Keith keep up the great work.

kartguy07
    Participant

@keithcollantine
    Maybe it’s been mentioned before, but I find the predictions submissions page could do with some form of postive feedback that the submission was made – at least for me pressing the Add Prediction button initially seems to have no effect so I try again. Eventually the page reloads and a few minutes later I get several emails, showing that the submissions did work.

Of course, it could be me, but without that positive feedback, how do I know whether the submission worked or not? Fine if I’ve got time to wait for the confirmation mail, but if I want to go out or qualifying is about to start then it’s a different matter.

andae23
    Participant

Above the prediction stuff you can see a yellow block appearing which says that your entry has been submitted.

If anyone has further questions on the Predictions Championship please see the rules on the entry page:

F1 Fanatic Predictions Championship

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.