McLaren SP will expand to four cars for next year’s Indianapolis 500, with Tony Kanaan joining the team’s expanded line-up.
Following his unsuccessful stint in Formula 1, Marcus Ericsson has redefined his legacy by winning the Indianapolis 500.
Will Power was lucky to avoid a “massive” crash in practice for the Indy 500 after spinning onto the track exiting the pit lane, says Scott Dixon.
Juan Pablo Montoya will return to drive for McLaren SP in the Indianapolis 500 again this year, the team has confirmed.
Seven-time NASCAR Cup series champion Jimmie Johnson will continue in IndyCar next year for his first full-time campaign.
Former Sauber F1 test driver Simona de Silvestro will return for a sixth attempt at the Indy 500 with Paretta Autosport.
Juan Pablo Montoya will return to the Indy 500 next year with McLaren, who he previously drove for in Formula 1.
Takuma Sato dismissed suggestions he wouldn’t have won the Indianapolis 500 had it not been for a late caution period at the end of the race.
Scott Dixon said he was surprised race control did not red-flag the Indianapolis 500 after a late crash so the drivers could race to the finish.
Fernando Alonso revealed a clutch problem on his car slowed his progress during the Indianapolis 500, after finishing 21st in his third attempt at the race.
Fernando Alonso has confirmed he will not continue to race in the Indianapolis 500 when he returns to Formula 1 with Renault next year.
IndyCar says it intends to hold this year’s Indianapolis races despite potential complications caused by official guidance relating to the Coronavirus.
McLaren Racing CEO Zak Brown hopes he can persuade Fernando Alonso to join them for another attempt at the Indianapolis 500 following their failure to qualify for this year’s race.
McLaren’s Zak Brown said failing to qualifying for the Indy 500 was “the lowest point in my 25 years of motor racing” but he intends to return.
IndyCar has confirmed a total of 36 entries for this year’s edition of the Indianapolis 500. The drivers for all bar two of the cars have been revealed.
Chevrolet will power Fernando Alonso’s second attempt to win the Indianapolis 500 he returns to the Brickyard with McLaren next year, the team has confirmed.
While all the eyes were on Fernando Alonso it was another F1 driver who claimed victory in a dramatic Indianapolis 500. Here’s a selection of pictures from the race.
F1 stars Juan Pablo Montoya and Jacques Villeneuve are on the grid for Sunday’s Indianapolis 500, which could be the fastest ever.
Former F1 driver Jean Alesi has confirmed he will race in the Indianapolis 500 next year.
Drama at Indianapolis as Wheldon wins again.