Ecclestone said: “I am very pleased to announce that we have reached commercial agreements with the majority of the current Formula One teams, including Ferrari, McLaren and Red Bull Racing, about the terms on which they will continue competing in Formula One after the current Concorde Agreement expires at the end of this year.”
It has not been announced which of the 12 teams have not to sign the agreement.
Significantly, the signatories include both the non-FOTA teams Ferrari and Red Bull and the FOTA-aligned McLaren.
2012 F1 season
- Which was F1’s best down-to-the-wire title fight?
- Hulkenberg’s missed win should have been “high point” for Force India
- Kubica reveals he almost withdrew from fateful 2011 rally – and had 2012 Ferrari F1 deal
- 2012 F1 season Blu-Ray “Victorious Vettel” reviewed
- 2012 F1 season DVD “Victorious Vettel” reviewed
Browse all 2012 F1 season articles
Image © McLaren/Hoch Zwei