Nico Rosberg will receive a five-place penalty for the Belgian Grand Prix.
Rosberg stopped with a gearbox problem during the final practice session. The team confirmed the unit will have to be replaced, earning him a five-place grid penalty.
Rosberg becomes the second driver to collect a gearbox change penalty this weekend, joining Mark Webber.
2012 Belgian Grand Prix
- Button wins Belgian GP Driver of the Weekend vote
- Rate the Race Result: 2012 Belgian Grand Prix
- Top ten pictures from the 2012 Belgian Grand Prix
- Predictions win puts Rajamaniarun second
- Vote for your Belgian GP Driver of the Weekend
Image © Daimler/Hoch Zwei