F1 Games

2013 F1F Formula One PS3 World Championship (Season 3)

Viewing 15 posts - 1,831 through 1,845 (of 1,853 total)
  • Author
    Little_M_Lo
    Participant

im out for the season guys, just letting you all know

sato113
    Participant

will be there for 9.45am

Anonymous
    Inactive

I should be there in the morning. I will do my bestest.

Bradley Downton
    Participant

Just so you know there is a game update guys!

sato113
    Participant

1st!
    bradley, stop corner cutting.

got a great launch and was on jamie’s inside going into turn 1, but then he turns right when i am still there. i guess he was avoiding bradley on his outside who was also turning in. anyway, i take the lead and some scrappy fights ensue. including bradley at the end of the long straight coming from about 200m behind at high speed straight past the apex (trying to take me out?)

i had an incident with david later, i believe he tried to overtake around the outside, but went deep and off the circuit, i resumed my racing line but tagged his car which i believe was off the track. sorry if it wasnt though.

bradley did an extra stop and had great pace, but his level-headedness (?) wasnt there and came off worse as he hit my side.
    interesting race…

JamieFranklinF1
    Participant

Really laggy from the beginning, Theo was jumping all over the place on my screen, so I’m sorry if it looked like I was turning in on you. I had no idea where you were.

Anyway, disconnected at the end of lap 1 due to the shitty connection at my girlfriend’s.

ed24f1
    Participant

Was spun off the track twice due to lag which cost me plenty of time. Also used the wrong strategy which didn’t help but 3rd is a decent result.

Bradley Downton
    Participant

@sato113 – I assure you I never corner cut on purpose. I’m awful at this track and can never seem to keep on the track.

I went super wide around turn 1 to avoid everyone else and possible collisions, coming out in the lead ahead of Teo. Continued round and he got past a few laps later. I kept right on his tail however as we got through the twisty middle section. I kept too close however and braked later than him on the one of the turns. I tried to get up the inside rather than hit him square in the back but clearly had too much speed and clattered into the side of him.

David then caught us and we had a three way fight. Coming down the long straight I got DRS on David and went to down the inside but misjudged it completely and broke far too late. I went as far to the inside as I could to avoid David and Theo as there was no room on the outside, and stopped braking so I’d get there quicker. Thankfully I missed both of them.

Then set about chasing Teo for the rest of the race until the end. On on of the last few laps Teo went wide at turn five and came straight back onto the track, wiping me out completely, not sure if this was LAG or not though? :S

At some point I also had an unfortunate incident with Ed where I was coming down the straight to turn 5 and he was on my right quite close to the edge of the track. I may have been drifting over slightly (I don’t think I was but I may have been, sorry) and we collided and both went wildly spinning off the track.

Anyway, a race I probably could have won but threw it away with mistake after mistake… I suppose it’ll come eventually.

ShaneB457
    Participant

Sorry I slept in again.

sato113
    Participant

i went wide a bit but still was on track entering turn 6 where u tried to go for the impossible gap.
    i saw u cutting turn 14 a few times, gaining a lot

Bradley Downton
    Participant

@sato113 – Well, on my screen you were well off the track, where-as I kept on the racing line and you just swept back onto the circuit, but ok. I only cut 14 when I realised I’d got 13 so badly wrong if I tried to make 14 I’d have spun off, anyway, I got a penalty in the end, so got what I deserved.

Harry Westwood
    Participant

I’ll be there tomorrow if anyone fancies sending me their setup ;) not done any practice here :(

ShaneB457
    Participant

Same here Harry and I’ll be there aswell.

JamieFranklinF1
    Participant

Wait, there is a race tomorrow?…

Harry Westwood
    Participant

Yes… Abu Dhabi… Lol @jamiefranklinf1

Viewing 15 posts - 1,831 through 1,845 (of 1,853 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.