F1 Games

The Collantine Cup – Episode III

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 737 total)
  • Author
    BROOKSY007
    Participant

really looking forward to sunday!!! I’m hoping for a great race!!! Great work on the season intro – Loved IT!!

sato113
    Participant

ok cool. it’d great if we had a wikia page with a championship table etc. just so we can keep track.

JamieFranklinF1
    Participant

There’s a good chance that come Sunday, I won’t be able to race. My girlfriend foolishly forgot to pack F1 2012…well, she packed it, but without the disc. I’m trying to do what I can to retrieve it, and I’ll keep you updated as to whether I am able to race tomorrow or not. Hopefully, I can. I wouldn’t want to miss this race :P

Oli Peacock
    Participant

@jamiefranklinf1 That sucks, but the real issue for me that my teammate here (You) is my main rival in the Winter Series! Does one give the set up as my teammate or not as your my rival…

Oli Peacock
    Participant

Anyone up for some practice soon? Most bored at the moment…

JamieFranklinF1
    Participant

@Olliekart – Haha, well I already have a pretty decent setup for both Australia and Malaysia. But, it never hurts to try something new. Although, with Australia out of the way in the Winter series, and at least half of the tracks here differ from the Winter Series. Not to mention that we both have Moss to contend with in our other league now ;)

JamieFranklinF1
    Participant

Managed to get the game back, so I will be racing with you all tomorrow! ^_^

sato113
    Participant

@jamiefranklinf1 quick practice now? @Olliekart

JamieFranklinF1
    Participant

@Sato113 – Just cooking my dinner now. Add me on PSN – JF-F1 and I should be on after :)

sato113
    Participant

@jamiefranklinf1 @Olliekart @slr @commonmonsoon @magnificent-geoffrey @spud @bradley13

Private pre-season test report:
    Ferrari and Caterham conducted a brief 2 day test at Barcelona and Sakhir.
    With the new season soon to begin, the two teams decided to use up their testing mileage before it was too late.
    In Barcelona, the Caterham of @jamiefranklinf1 pipped the Ferrari rookie by 1.3 seconds by the end of the 20 minute session. The FIA allowed for a quick 5 lap race between them but the result of this will remain confidential.

At Sakir, the Caterham driver continued to hold the upper hand, finishing 0.757 seconds infront of his rival. Although fuel levels are not known, this looks promising for the Caterham team.

electrolite
    Participant

I’m going to be hosting tomorrow’s race, everyone – please be online at 10:55am GMT. The session will begin at 11.

@sato113 The wiki is here: http://www.reallyrubbishracing.co.uk/index.php?title=Collantine_Cup

Between @commonmonsoon (who has made that, I am almost certain?) and this year’s runners @thespuditron and @Silverkeg I’m sure it will be kept on top of.

Those who’s PSN/SEN’s I don’t have yet, I’ll be adding you very shortly…

See you on the grid, chaps.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@electrolite It must be said, I haven’t got an actual clue how to use those Wiki pages. I’ll be using a plain old spreadsheet. and “copy and pasting” the results onto the thread. :P

electrolite
    Participant

@thespuditron Yeah we’ve always managed in the past with that system!

Common Monsoon
    Participant

@electrolite @sato113 I’m not sure I’ll bother with the wiki this time around! The championship points are tallied and kept in this thread after each round, so it’s very easy to check up on the standings at any time.

As for the race tonight, I’m hoping I’ll be able to stay connected but a few problems have arisen recently.

1. It’s the very beginning of our summer here and the weather is… tropical. Lots of electrical storms and power outages are a consequence.

2. My internet has some strange problem where it won’t stay connected. Both my ISP and router manufacturer have no idea how to fix it. So yeah, I might drop out at any time.

3. My wheel was making a buzzing sound and I could smell something weird. I’ll have a game pad on standby in case it suddenly explodes or something! That is if I’m not killed, of course. :-D

Best of luck to everyone racing today! I hope Season 3 gets off to an exciting, fun start!

Also, don’t forget to take a screenshot of the results after the race for posting them up afterwards.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 737 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.