F1

Help needed…

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    anonymouscoward
    Participant

I am building a house and need to get some f1 pictures for my man cave.

I need help tracking down some high quality photos of memories from the last few years. Ones that come to mind that I would like.

Hamilton beached china 2007
    Hamilton / Glock Brazil 2008
    Early race 2009 button / reubens cross finish line a few seconds apart
    Button Vettel canada 2011
    Vettel backwards Brazil 2012

Also suggestions of any other moments that people remember that I have forgotten.

xivizmath
    Participant
    anonymouscoward
    Participant

Thanks @xivizmath That’s a fantastic site! May have a new photo to add the collection after this weekend. wow what a race!

Anyone got any more special moments that stands out from the last decade?

ForzaAlanRabbit
    Participant

No pictures unfortunately, but Belgium 2012 when Grosjean went over the top of Alonso might make a nice picture.

sato113
    Participant

good photo choices! id go for some vintage pics personally.

anonymouscoward
    Participant

@jojobudgie good shout, especially as I was present! Don’t know why I didn’t think of it myself.

@sato113
    thanks. I thought about some vintage pics but really my heart is in the last ten years. I did watch some stuff around the Ayrton years but was never really into it like I am now. I have watch every race since 2006, only about 5 of those not live.

sato113
    Participant

its down to personal preference at the end of the day. but I feel having pics of modern cars in my house a bit bland. Also the colours are too vibrant. there is more artistic appeal with vintage photos, with their natural filters adding a bonus.

Ie. If I had a framed photo of a car in my house, a classic Ferrari car from the 50s/60s would beat a photo of a Ferrari California any day.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.