F1

Weather in Interlagos…

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Frain stermin
    Participant

Wet weather will mix thinks but doesn’t means Alonso wins. Red Bull in Germany and Silverstone showed that in wet weather they were as strong as Ferrari…and the last wet session was quali in Germany so nearly 4 months ago in those times Ferrari was competitive also in dry condition…so many things could have changed…i hope not but i have a feeling that also wet weather will not be a advantage for Ferrari, in the last race they have shown problem with bringing the tyres in the right temp and we all know that in wet is all about the tyres how to make them work….

Kingshark
    Participant

I have been performing the monsoon dance lately.

magon4
    Participant

Currently, light rain both Saturday and Sunday afternoon predicted… let’s hope!

Eduardo
    Participant

Sorry Moderators…. I opened a new thread about weather in Interlagos and did not see that it was already been in discussion.

Again, I’ll update weather conditions during this week (I live near Interlagos)

Frain stermin
    Participant

@dubs thx mate
    take us updated especially the race day.

Eduardo
    Participant

Another sunny day here in Sao Paulo, it is 8 o clock now !
    However, today we have more clouds than yesterday. Unless any surprise, qualifying will be dry but temperature will be less hot than Yesterday

Eduardo
    Participant

No more Sun, temperature are decreasing. Looks like it will rain later today ! Sao Paulo’s crazy weather as usual !!!

magon4
    Participant

Can anyone in Brazil report on current conditions?

Eduardo
    Participant

@magon4 hi, right now it is not raining however its windy and 18 celsius !! Light rain during this last night, streets are still wet !! Yesterday after rain, it was very hot and Interlagos track was quickly dry again, it wont happen today. I expect rain from start to finish line !

raymondu999
    Participant
    andae23
    Participant

https://twitter.com/andrewbensonf1/status/272666374323712000

the_sigman
    Participant

andae23
    Participant

Eduardo
    Participant

Cold and windy right now !! Looks like the rain is about to start. I was walking and felt a few rain drops, still soft.. I see very dark and heavy clouds around here and near Interlagos circuit.. Strange haha rain is about to fall but it is waiting for race start !

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.