The McLaren MP4-29 has run for the first time on the second day of testing at Jerez.
Jenson Button took the team’s new car out on track for an installation lap shortly after the test began.
The start of the test was delayed by around a quarter of an hour while the track was sprayed with water to improve its suitability for wet weather running.
2014 F1 season
- Fear of rules change led Mercedes to run dominant 2014 engine in “idle mode”
- Bianchi’s fight for life ends nine months after Japanese Grand Prix crash
- Mercedes’ Bahrain battle “too dangerous” – Warwick
- Streiff’s comments on Bianchi crash investigation prompts legal action from FIA
- Is stewarding improving? Analysing 2014’s penalties
Browse all 2014 F1 season articles
Image ?é?® F1 Fanatic | f1fanatic.co.uk